FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (JUST IN CASE THE ROBOT APOCALYPSE REALLY IS COMING):
Uppercut Games Announces Action-Combat Game “EPOCH” for iOS Devices, Hitting The App Store Fourth Quarter 2011
Underground Cryo-Bunker, July 11, 2011 – Uppercut Games, a new mobile games studio formed by veteran ex-Irrational Games developers, today officially announced that their first title, Action-Combat Game “EPOCH,” will be blasting its way onto iOS devices in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Fight through the crumbling ruins of a once-thriving civilization as a freshly-rebooted robot that finds itself caught up in a mystery from the past.
- Choreograph the hectic and highly-cinematic action with innovative and intuitive swipe controls!
- Take cover, dodge, select targets, use special abilities, and launch countermeasures against your foes!
- Smash a wide variety of mechanical enemies as you struggle to fulfil your ancient programming!
- Bolt on new tech torn from your fallen adversaries, or trade for parts in the Scrapyard – will you be a ninja-like sharpshooter or an unstoppable juggernaut?
Uppercut’s developers have drawn on their 24 years of combined experience with the powerful Unreal Engine to render “EPOCH” in visually stunning and highly detailed 3D graphics.
The official release date for “EPOCH” will soon be confirmed.
To learn more about EPOCH, follow Uppercut Games @uppercutgames on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/uppercutgames or visit the game page www.uppercut-games.com
About Uppercut Games
Uppercut Games is an independent game studio surviving in the post-apocalyptic wastelands of Queanbeyan NSW, Australia. Its founders have a long development history, working on award winning games such as Bioshock, Tribes: Vengeance, Freedom Force and Fallout: Tactics. For more information visit their website at www.uppercut-games.com
Uppercut Games is one of a number of Australian Game Developers who are receiving support from the NSW Government’s Department of Industry and Investment Digital Media Fund.